• About
  • Advertise
  • Contact
Thursday, February 19, 2026
  • Login
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
The NY Journals
  • Home
  • Business
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Health
  • Politics
  • Trending
  • Home
  • Business
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Health
  • Politics
  • Trending
No Result
View All Result
The NY Journals
No Result
View All Result
Home Trending

Love Island U.K. Contestant Kyle Ashman Drops Out Days Before Season 12 Following Machete Incident

by Sarkiya Ranen
in Trending
Love Island U.K. Contestant Kyle Ashman Drops Out Days Before Season 12 Following Machete Incident
0
SHARES
4
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


Love Island UK Contestant Kyle Ashman Drops Out Days Before Season 12 Following Machete Incident

Kyle Ashman won’t be entering the Love Island U.K. villa after all.

Days before its scheduled season 12 premiere, the reality dating series announced that the 23-year-old won’t be among the hopefuls looking for love in Mallorca, Spain, despite previously being unveiled as a member of the summer 2025 cast.

“For personal reasons,” ITV said in a statement obtained by Deadline June 3, “Kyle will not be entering the Love Island Villa as planned.”

Earlier this year, Ashman was one of two people arrested on suspicion of being involved in a machete attack at a wake in Stafford, England, The Sun reported. However, a spokesperson for the Staffordshire Police told the outlet both suspects in the February incident were released after being questioned and no further action was taken.

Following the report, Ashman denied any involvement in the matter and maintained his innocence.

“I fully cooperated with this police investigation and made it very clear that I had no involvement in this incident,” he told Deadline. “I am not a violent person, and any suggestion otherwise is a mischaracterization.”



Source link

Tags: AshmanContestantDaysDropsIncidentIslandKyleLoveMacheteSeasonU.K
Sarkiya Ranen

Sarkiya Ranen

I am an editor for Ny Journals, focusing on business and entrepreneurship. I love uncovering emerging trends and crafting stories that inspire and inform readers about innovative ventures and industry insights.

Next Post
Arne Slot meets with Liverpool target as departing star speaks after exit

Arne Slot meets with Liverpool target as departing star speaks after exit

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recommended

Vendor in contract spat with Sembcorp’s wind-power unit in India files new counterclaim

Vendor in contract spat with Sembcorp’s wind-power unit in India files new counterclaim

2 years ago
Access Denied

Access Denied

4 months ago

Popular News

    Connect with us

    The NY Journals pride themselves on assembling a proficient and dedicated team comprising seasoned journalists and editors. This collective commitment drives us to provide our esteemed readership with nothing short of the most comprehensive, accurate, and captivating news coverage available.

    Transcending the bounds of New York City to encompass a broader scope, we ensure that our audience remains well-informed and engaged with the latest developments, both locally and beyond.

    NEWS

    • Business
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
    • Lifestyle
    • Health
    • Politics
    • Real Estate
    Instagram Youtube

    © 2026 The New York Journals. All Rights Reserved.

    • About Us
    • Advertise
    • Contact Us
    No Result
    View All Result
    • Home
    • Business
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
    • Lifestyle
    • Health
    • Politics
    • Trending

    Copyright © 2023 The Nyjournals

    Welcome Back!

    Login to your account below

    Forgotten Password?

    Retrieve your password

    Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

    Log In